Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Later That Night At the Drive-In" Stop Motion Film


Okay, so I lied. I've got another random post fashion unrelated. Remember, if you follow that far back, when I blogged about going to the Scotiabank Nuit Blanche that was held in November? If so, you're a keener! I took some random pictures and scrolled through them really quickly. They looked like a cool fast slideshow, so I kept the shots for future creative art. Here's the result. My very first stop motion film. Next time, I'll know what to do to make it more of a stop motion film as opposed to a crazy powerpoint slideshow video. Haha.

The exhibit this was from was at Nathan Phillips Square - "Later that Night at the Drive-In" by Daniel Lanois. It was a pretty awesome display of overhead projection along with it's own beats echoing throughout the whole area. You can click on the youtube post for some more information.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment