Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Party Weekend

Clubbing @ Frequency

Last weekend. Some Ottawa friends came down to visit. I got ditched by some dude I was supposed to show around town. Went to downtown Korea town for the first time since I moved here. Soju & beer are a bad mix to deal with. We learned that Friday night is when Asians go clubbing. (We went on a Saturday to Frequency). Circa is shutdown. When you have too many Jagerbombs, you're up till 5am in the morning with ringing in your ears and not one ounce of feeling that you are tired. I'm the BEST person to learn driving from. (cough, cough*** roommate hintage). There's a cool place for speciality selected dimsum right down the street from where I live. Forget what it's called...

Besides many other cool places on Queen Street West, I took my friends to this place called New Era. The one on Queen is the flagship and has a cap press that irons out all the kinks before you roll out with the new swag.

I haven't had Asian cooked meat in a while. Since my roommate rented a car to practice driving, we went crazy grocery shopping. We stopped by the Asian market to pick up some cooked meat. This was a good dinner.

1 comment: